All orders are processed and dispatched within 2 business days.
Pre-Orders are dispatched in the specified timeframe on the product page.
Once your order has been dispatched, you will receive a shipping confirmation email, which includes your tracking details.
Tracking & Delivery
- All orders are shipped via courier
- Tracking is provided and signature on delivery is required.
- We cannot ship to PO Boxes, Locked Bags or Parcel Lockers - a physical street address is required.
- Estimated delivery times are 1 - 5 business days from dispatch. Please note non-metropolitan and rural areas may take longer.
- Should you miss your delivery, a card and/or an email will be sent to you with instructions to arrange re-delivery.
- Should you have any questions or queries regarding your delivery, please email us at INFO@LAUDTIMEPIECES.COM and quote your order number. Alternatively, please use the form below.
Tracking & Delivery
- All orders include tracking and are shipped via DHL eCommerce Asia. Once your order arrives in the destination country, it is then handed over to the national postal service (eg USPS, Canada Post, Royal Mail etc).
- Once your order arrives in the destination country, you can obtain detailed local tracking events on the national postal service website, using the tracking number provided to you.
- You will receive an order confirmation email after you place your order, please check that your delivery address is correct and is in English.
- Estimated delivery times vary between different countries and are usually between 7 - 21 business days from dispatch, depending on your region.
- All delivery estimates are provided by DHL eCommerce. We cannot be held responsible for any delays in receiving your order. This includes customs clearance delays and missed deliveries. Please note non-metropolitan and rural areas may take longer.
- Should you miss your delivery, please contact your national postal service and quote your tracking number to arrange re-delivery.
Customs, Duties & Taxes
- We are not liable for customs clearance fees, import duties and VAT/taxes in your country. These are the sole responsibility of the customer. Please check with your local customs office for advice regarding customs fees.
- We cannot be held liable for any parcels refused by you due to customs fees, import duties and taxes within your country.
- Customs have the right to release or deny release of your parcel, and in rare cases, may also delay delivery and we cannot be held liable for such.
Should you have any questions or queries regarding your delivery, please email us at INFO@LAUDTIMEPIECES.COM and quote your order number. Alternatively, please use the form below.